Easter Fun is a Hop, Skip and Jump Away at The Village at Gulfstream Park
The Village at Gulfstream Park kicks off Easter week with a free family fun day filled with activities and entertainment
WHAT: Stop by the Village at Gulfstream Park’s Champion’s Plaza area on Saturday March 23 (12 p.m. – 4 p.m.) to get a hop on this year’s Easter celebrations. The entire family will rub elbows with the Easter Bunny and enjoy an afternoon full of outdoor fun and entertainment.
Complimentary activities include:
- · Egg hunt for the little ones complete with their very own Easter basket
- · Cotton candy and popcorn treats
- · Face painting area
- · Easter themed arts and crafts station
- · Spin the wheel giveaways with prizes including DVDs, posters, t-shirts, hats, sling bags, Wizards of Waverly Place paraphernalia and more
- · Jams by Radio Disney
- · Plenty of free and convenient parking
- · And more
The Easter Bunny will be on duty to make sure everyone takes a snapshot to capture the special moment.
For additional information on the Easter celebrations at the Village at Gulfstream Park, please call Gulfstream Park Guest Services at (954) 378-0900.
WHEN: Saturday, March 23, 2013
12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: The Village at Gulfstream Park’s Champion’s Plaza
901 South Federal Highway
Hallandale Beach, Fla., 33009
COST: Free and open to the public