BEN 10: OMNIVERSE™
Stay tuned for my actual review of this game. My Wii isn’t working right now so I can’t review it yet. Below is information about the game from the publisher. I didn’t want my readers to miss out on this awesome game because of my Wii. 😉
Ben 10: Omniverse™ is the only video game based on the highly-anticipated, Cartoon Network TV series, Ben 10: Omniverse. The brand-new show spans two time periods between Young and Teen Ben Tennyson, and introduces a hero sidekick, Rook.
In the new action game, players can play as both Young and Teen Ben, switch forms between 13 playable alien heroes, including new aliens like Bloxx and Gravattack, and fight in an assortment of action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales. In Ben: 10 Omniverse, Rook will also star in the game come equipped with a Proto-Tool, a swiss army knife of the future, that can transform into a variety of weapons that will bring a whole new dimension to combat.
- Play as Ben of the Past and Present – For the first time ever, players will battle as both Young Ben and Teen Ben and work with Rook to defeat the evil plans of a destructive villain who will stop at nothing to defeat the world.
- Introducing: Rook! – A brand new character to the series, Rook is a skilled but inexperienced Plumber graduate ready to fight alongside Ben with his awesome weapon, the Proto-Tool, a high tech multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Power Sword, Quantum Staff, or Grappler.
- First Video Game Based on the Brand New Ben 10 Series – Brawl your way through an assortment of action-packed levels set in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown and the new Plumber base in Max’s shop!
- Enjoy Fast-Paced Gameplay – Ben 10: Omniverse offers players an exciting action experience featuring characters and a new storyline from the brand new Ben 10 Omniverse TV series! Switch between 13 playable alien forms including exciting new heroes like Bloxx and Gravattack.
- Multiple Ways to Enjoy the Fun! – Engage in an epic single-player campaign or journey with a friend or family member in two player co-op mode, where one player controls Ben and the other controls Rook.
Platforms: Wii U™ system, Nintendo 3DS™ system, Nintendo DS™ system, Wii™ system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system
Developers: Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo DS version created by 1st Playable Productions
Suggested Retail Price: Wii, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS – $29.95
ESRB Ratings: Wii: “E10+” (Animated Blood and Cartoon Violence)
I was not compensated for performing this review. I received one or more products mentioned for free to conduct my review. The statements expressed by me in this post are my own personal and honest opinions of this product.