I love to bake! I think it helps me to de-stress… This banana bread recipe is one of my all time favorites because it is super easy to make, plus it’s super delicious. I think their are several banana bread recipes, but a lot of them seem to compromise the banana flavor. No thanks! If I could use 2 words to describe this recipe they would be moist and flavorful. Not to mention it makes my house smell heavenly…
*2 cups all purpose flour *1 tsp baking soda *3 mashed bananas
*1 cup brown sugar * 2 eggs *1/4 tsp salt
*1/2 cup butter *1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9×5 loaf pan
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another bowl combine butter and brown sugar
4. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended
5. Slowly add banana mixture into flour mixture
6. Stir together but only enough to moisten the flour
7. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for about 45 mins. Ovens vary quite often.
Best way to check is by sticking a toothpick in the middle, and if it comes out clean it’s done
YUM!!! Enjoy 🙂